I am honored by your vote.
I received your email and although I still have many things to learn about maintaining on open source project, I welcome the challenge. Sorry it's taken me long to follow up, but please initiate the transfer process.
Below are a few things that I would like to do in short term:
1. use github for ATK
2. keep the forum alive
3. keep the wiki alive
4. start preliminary planning for release schedule
5. assemble the core team start executing bug fixes, improvements and new features
6. get on the rhythm of releasing frequently
1. Start preparing ATK for mobile by leveraging existing mobile frameworks, such as jquery mobile or sencha touch.
2. Start transitioning to a HTM5 framework to modernize the themes by leveraging on a HTML5 framework like bootstrap by twitter.
3. Open a repository of ATK apps (modules). This is something I've been wanting to do for years
1. Release more frequently
2. Keep up with the latest and greatest in the tech world
3. Make ATK more stable
4. Position ATK as a leading PHP framework
5. Enhance ATK for rapid front-end development
6. Keep ATK alive for the many years to come!
And of course, be here to serve you all